Making a Difference
QASL is made up of a dedicated team of employees and volunteers who are working to make a difference in the lives of persons with disabilities in Queens County. Located in Liverpool, Milton and Mill Village, Nova Scotia this dynamic organization meets the challenges which confront individuals in our community through programs designed to foster personal growth and independence.
- Improve and expand vocational, recreational, educational and family support services
- Promote public awareness and realistic community attitudes about persons with challenges
- Promote and maintain Penny Lane Enterprises, both as an opportunity for vocational training and a means of sustaining operating revenue
- Offer a variety of residential services
- Offer work integration programs, benefitting both individuals and local businesses
If you would like to support us, you can become a member of QASL by clicking the button to the right or volunteer by calling 354-2723.