How to Help
QASL is made up of a dedicated team of over 79 employees and numerous volunteers who are trying to make a difference in the lives of persons with disabilities in Queens County. Located in Liverpool Nova Scotia this dynamic organization strives to meet the constant challenges that need to be met with challenged individuals.
- Improve and expand vocational, recreational, educational and family support services
- Promote public awareness and realistic community attitudes about persons with challenges
- Promote and maintain Penny Lane Enterprises, both as an opportunity for vocational training and a means of sustaining operating revenue
- Offer a variety of residential services
- Offer work integration programs, benefitting both individuals and local businesses
If you would like to support us, you can become a member of QASL by clicking the button to the right or volunteer by calling 354-2723.